[chuck-users] WvIn on osx and linux

jo jj.metzger at googlemail.com
Wed May 6 13:55:48 EDT 2009

So basically I would like to feed in floats (results from physics
simulations, e.g. position of a particle at some point) which are
stored in an array in chuck and then apply them to some parameter of a
sound (e.g. pitch, gain). Using a wav file turned out to work well for
me (writing the header and then the float data as 16bit integers in
matlab and getting floats from -1. to 1. in chuck).
Actually, thinking about it now it would possibly be even easier to
use OSC and send the data using python, but I'll also look at using
SndBuf...
jo