[chuck-users] other ways to live-code with time

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Wed May 6 20:41:32 EDT 2009

Mark,

This is fascinating work.  I will definitely try this out as soon as I
graduate (one week left).  I've spent the last year working with ChucK
on a cluster and haven't even tried to attempt synchronization because
the nature of the work I was doing required sample-accurate sync.
We've given up doing what we were doing (because it was insane) and
now I'm excited to test out your implementation in my environment
here.  I'd be happy to provide you feedback, especially considering
you're doing thesis work on it (user testing is key ;-).

Good luck!
_Mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org