[chuck-users] Array out of bounds.... error usability

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:05:28 EDT 2009

Kas:

I've gotten a little mileage from launching ChucK under gdb:
   % gdb chuck
then running it
   * r
...then when it bombs out, type "bt" for backtrace.  Sometimes you can
guess what's gone on by looking at the names of the functions on the
stack.  I've not taken the time to compile the system with a -g flag,
which would allow me to see the actual source code where it bombed.
(But note: the line number where it bombed will be in the ChucK code,
not in your .ck file.)

- Rob