[chuck-users] other ways to live-code with time

Mark Cerqueira mcerquei at princeton.edu
Fri May 8 02:10:08 EDT 2009

Kassen,
Thanks for the encouraging feedback and sorry for the delayed response
- far too much work to do these days!

I see what you're saying regarding the confusing wordage in that
particular section of my report. Any future written work will
certainly take care of the OSC time-stamp vs. TOSC time-tags for
synchronization difference explicitly.

Thanks again Kas!

Best,
Mark