[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Wed May 13 04:22:00 EDT 2009

Hello ChucKists!

I have good news regarding The ChucK Show.  We are now set up for live
ChucK!  That means instead of a playlist of pre-recorded ChucK mp3's,
the show will feature actual ChucK programs running in real time.  This
allows me to do stuff like run interactive programs like Digitar,
Generator, and Guitar Lab as well as play multiple ChucK programs
simultaneously.

I even coded up a ChucK program that uses my homemade DIY ChucK
controller to permit hardware control of the microphone and I added a
"Demonic Chipmunk" Vocoder to the program as well.  You'll have to tune
in to hear the Demonic Chipmunk Vocoder in action, it is funny!

Cheers,

Les
(Inventor)