[chuck-users] spacenavigator

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat May 23 20:26:23 EDT 2009

Hey Dan, Hans,

I'm pretty sure there is no direct way to go from SpaceNavigator ->
ChucK.  In its current form, ChucK HID only deals with devices that
identify themselves as keyboards, mice, or joysticks.

I actually bought one of these a while back for the specific purpose
of getting it to work in ChucK, so there's a definite possibility of
that manifesting in some form.  In the long term, I think it would be
better if ChucK had a way of dealing with any kind of generic HID.

spencer