[chuck-users] spacenavigator

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Sun May 24 17:57:12 EDT 2009

This may be somewhat heretical to post here, but PD-extended has an
[hid] object that I've used in the past. If you go to the "help" for
the [hid] object, it opens a patch that lets you grab all sorts of
info about the connected devices. The controls aren't super intuitive,
but if you can figure out how to use it, it might be a good tool for
testing the spacenavigator.

andy