[chuck-users] Problem with miniAudicle/ubuntu 9.10/jack

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 11:16:50 EST 2009

Hi

I just installed ubuntu 9.10 and having a bit of trouble with
miniAudicle (chuck seems to work just fine) running under jack (alsa
works). When I start miniAudicle I get a dialog saying:

The Virtual Machine appears to be hanging.  This is typically caused by
a shred running in an infinite loop, or it may simply be a shred
performing a finite amount of heavy processing.  If you would like to
abort the current shred and unhang the virtual machine, click "Yes."  To
leave the current shred running, click "No."  If you choose to leave the
current shred running, execution of on-the-fly programming commands may
be delayed.

Would you like to abort the current shred?

More over the "running time" is shown as 4259175902:4294967288.

Any idea what could be the problem?

I should note that My Other Main Audio Program (aka Renoise) is working
fine with jack.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte