[chuck-users] Problem with miniAudicle/ubuntu 9.10/jack

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Sun Nov 1 11:30:16 EST 2009

This sounds like the watchdog activating. The same thing in ChucK
wouldn't give you any option box, so try running ChucK with the same
jack settings and -v (or --verbose) as a flag. It should say
"counter-measure watchdog activating," which is the same thing as what
the mini dialog is basically saying. Note that I don't actually know
what the problem is, but this will tell you if it's a problem with the
mini or just that you're not seeing the message appear in command-line
ChucK because of lower error settings.

Andrew