[chuck-users] Problem with miniAudicle/ubuntu 9.10/jack

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Sun Nov 1 12:17:35 EST 2009

Oh, it does use basically the same settings. The difference that I was
talking about was that the mini lets you know when the watchdog is
activated all the time, while ChucK only tells you if you tell it to
tell you. Also, ChucK doesn't give you the Continue/Abort
option--might be cool to add for some circumstances, since it does let
you keep the VM running even if you accidentally write an infinite
loop.

Although, if you're getting sound out of ChucK that's clearly not the
case. If you run the mini with log level 9 it should give you a bit
more status as to where you're lagging.

Andrew