[chuck-users] multiple voices in LiSa

Jon Forsyth jpf211 at nyu.edu
Mon Nov 2 22:13:45 EST 2009

Thanks for the response.  I'm pretty new to ChucK, and I'm still trying to figure things out, so any assistance is greatly appreciated.

It sounds as though if I want to process an audio buffer with two UGens, I'll either have to record with two LiSa's simultaneously, or use the valueAt() method to copy from one LiSa to the other.

It also sounds like there's no way (other than using LiSa) to read buffers of audio data from the adc and write audio buffers to the dac in real time.