[chuck-users] Urgent shot in the dark -- Audible clicks when spawning shreds when SndBuf reads from disk

Szilveszter Tóth silvestre.toth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 09:57:34 EST 2009

Mike,

if you record the audio from ChucK using a WvOut like this:

dac.chan(0) => Gain g => WvOut w => blackhole;
"tmp.wav" =>  w.wavFilename;

do you hear the click in the resulting tmp.wav? If not, then the problem
is with reading a file between samples. If yes, then the abrupt sample
change may play a role, too.

Szilveszter (Hillaby)