[chuck-users] Laptop Battle

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:04:29 EST 2009

Hans;

Might Kassen's 1-liner light-saber be adapted?

> ----
> SubNoise s=>dac;int
> n;while(++n%241+1=>s.rate){(n%83)*ms+ms=>now;5=>Std.srand;}
> ----

Yes, it might. Copy&use any of the code I posted, but I'd prefer it if
re-using code would also mean re-mixing it. I wish there were a "derivatives
only" CC license instead of a "no derivatives". That's what I mean when I
post those jokeing licenses; it's cool to copy any of that stuff to learn
from or just to listen to it but when you start using it in your own
material please add your own edits. Let's keep things Fr-Fr-Fr-Fr-Fresh! ;-)