[chuck-users] Newbie envelope glide confusion

Szilveszter Tóth silvestre.toth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 15:25:13 EST 2009

Hi Tomasz!

The Envelope is what its name suggests: an envelope. You need a signal
to be enveloped: a Step UGen may help you:

Step st => Envelope env => SawOsc osc => dac;
3::ms => env.duration;
0 => osc.sync; // (0) sync frequency to input,

1 => st.next;

while(true){
    1::second => now;
    Std.rand2f(100,300) => env.target;