[chuck-users] Newbie envelope glide confusion

Tomasz Kaye's brain tomasz.brain at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:15:44 EST 2009

Hi Szilveszter,

Of course! the envelope's multiply their current input value by the
current internal value and send that to their output. Makes perfect
sense. Thanks.

(Do you know if there's a user editable version of the ChucK manual
online somewhere? I think some of the sections in the pdf could be
explained more clearly.)