[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Tomasz Kaye's brain tomasz.brain at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 04:31:42 EST 2009

@kassen
"[bugs] Let's try to catch all of those in a centralised way as well
to make the most of our work and time."

Yes. That reminds me (slightly OT) , would it not be a good idea that
a issue tracking system was used for ChucK? This is up to the devs
ultimately, but i think there must be some good free options around
and i can image it would make things easier (both for reporting and
for fixing).