[chuck-users] The ChucK Show on iTunes

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 22:22:36 EDT 2009

Fellow ChucKists,

I have great news.  Unless I'm mistaken, this news is so exciting I
don't really believe it's true.  Shane Morris of www.electro-music.com
just told me that iTunes is going to list the internet radio station
that airs The ChucK Show in it's (arguably huge) list of stations!
Wow, I'm excited about this.  I don't know what to think, other than I
should just "Keep on ChucKin'".

Tomorrow at 7pm EST will be "The Game Show" which will have a lot of
ChucK music on it.  It's sort of a cross between the classic shows
"Name That Tune" and "The Gong Show".  I will play a variety of music,
all from electro-music.com members, and then people in the chatroom
will try to guess the author, song name, software or hardware used to
create the music, etc.  Multiple points are awarded each song as people
guess different stuff.  And my friend Bill will mail out a CD to the
winner.  A good time is practically a guarantee, so tune in if you can.

Again, I'm not quite sure if this is real but I think it is so if you'd
like your ChucK music to appear on iTunes, send me mp3's or code.
Actually send both!  mp3's are better if you use much CPU at all
because all I have a little 5 year old eMac and it's busy running the
show controller as well.

See you on the radio,

Les
For those about to ChucK, we salute you! - Ge Wang