[chuck-users] forward reference oddity

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:06:44 EDT 2009

Robert;

Is this because Boros is a forward reference?  And is this not a bug?

Actually I'm quite surprised you got the second version to compile at all.
You are defining a chicken as something that comes out of a egg, while a egg
is something that comes out of a chicken.

On behalf of your cpu and ram I suggest you stop doing this; if every Ouro
contains a Boros (which in turn contains a Ouro (which in turn contains a
Boros (which in turn contains a Ouro (which in turn contains a Boros (which
in turn contains a Ouro (which in turn contains a Boros (which in turn
contains a Ouro (which in turn contains a Boros(which in turn contains a
Ouro (which in turn contains a Boros (which in turn contains a Ouro (which
in turn contains a Boros ( and so on )))))))))))) then there will be
trouble.