[chuck-users] playing raw audio files

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 19:40:34 EDT 2009

i beg for a clue.
here is the thing i've playing with,  its a "python macro interpreter
-- rythmic chuck sample player":

svn co http://svn.assembla.com/svn/audioexperiments/ABeatDetector

(browser:
http://trac.assembla.com/audioexperiments/browser/ABeatDetector
)

And now i've been wishing to play some raw audio files (actually, i
want to read system files as raw audio).

I will write a python scritpt to open raw and write as .wav files for
chuck to open for i am not able to open this files as audio directly
in chuck.

any idea?
ciao,
rf