[chuck-users] playing raw audio files

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Sat Oct 3 19:54:41 EDT 2009

I think I understand what you're trying to do here. Have you tried
WavIn at all, though? It's more general than SndBuf.

Mike Clemow did something like this with SPEAR files, and he had to
write a Python script to do the string parsing and everything. Just
because of ChucK's limited string functionality, this may be the best
way to go. If you get it synchronized with OSC it would make it even
smoother.

Andrew