[chuck-users] New FileIO options, broken stuff from CVS: FileIO.read(int)

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Mon Oct 5 09:35:21 EDT 2009

I know, such a quick follow-up, but I seem to have worked around this
by the following:

1. Uncomment the two sections in chuck_lang.cpp (668-670 and 2205-2212)
2. Uncomment lines 1876-1900 in chuck_oo.cpp and line 440 in chuck_oo.h

These are probably commented out for a reason, but it doesn't seem to
crash or anything. I also saw that IO.read() is commented out with
"TODO: add this later?" written above it, so are there known problems
here that can be worked on? I'm probably not going to help much, but
I'll definitely try.

Andrew