[chuck-users] instrument in function - good idea, or?

Atte Andre Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 05:23:36 EDT 2009

Stefan Blixt wrote:

> I'm not sure about this, but I have a feeling that s1, s2, e1 and e2
> aren't destroyed or unchucked when you leave the function.

It might be. A safe way would be to simply unchuck them as the very last
thing in the function, which I'm pretty sure should do the trick.

> A quick
> experiement (remove the keyOffs) could tell if this is so.

I think they are destroyed when the spork finishes. I tried playing
around with the example, and sound stops when the function exits and the
shreds exits (according to miniAuricles virtual machine window.

But certainty from someone more knowledgeable than me, would be
appreciated :-)

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte