[chuck-users] problems using quicktime synth

Hans Aberg haberg at math.su.se
Sun Oct 11 08:44:38 EDT 2009

[You are forgetting to cc the list.]

OK. The update to the QT version you have torched QT, but I suspected
it has to do with the filesystem - I use the case-sensitive one. In
the past, when this has been a problem, it has affected both PPC and
Intel computers, people assuming it has to do with an installed sound
component.

Anyway, in order to test if it is QT or ChucK, you might try
SimpleSynth with some MIDI gear.

   Hans