[chuck-users] Wrapping ChucK

Szilveszter Tóth silvestre.toth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 03:36:14 EDT 2009

I don't know if that's what you want, but I succeeded to create a
Java/Swing UI with sliders and buttons which communicated with ChucK via
OSC... (I used a library called JavaOSC for this purpose.)

The communication was back and forth, so ChucK did send messages to the
UI, too.

I was happy with it until my PC went down and somehow I lost my Java
files... Still I'm happy I have the ChucK programs :).

Szilveszter