[chuck-users] Wrapping ChucK

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Fri Oct 16 08:55:23 EDT 2009

I prefer a 'tighter' connection between the DSP engine (in this case
chuck)
and the enclosing app-environment.  Although I need to update it to
reflect
the latest chuck-ness (which shouldn't be too hard), I set chuck up
for the
maxp/msp chuck~ object as a loadable lib that can be built right into
the application.  This gives access to all chuck functionality within
the app.

brad
http://music.columbia.edu/~brad