[chuck-users] Wrapping ChucK

Hans Aberg haberg at math.su.se
Sat Oct 17 17:06:51 EDT 2009

On 17 Oct 2009, at 21:16, Andrew C. Smith wrote:
> For example,
> the mini uses RBSplitView which hasn't been updated since 10.3.9, and
> the "Palette" refers to something from (I think?) a much earlier
> version of Interface Builder. Someone correct me if you can open the
> .nib files with Xcode 3.2, though. I'll update whenever I get a
> running version of a ChucK DSP engine. Maybe it could be a tutorial.

This links says that they are deprecated:
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.nib

You can try in Terminal:
   touch test.nib
   open test.nib
   touch test.xib
   open test.xib

The first 'open' says there is no app, the second opens Interface
Builder. Then try to open the .nib from within that app; it says it
can't open compiled nibs.

   Hans