[chuck-users] Wrapping ChucK

Hans Aberg haberg at math.su.se
Sun Oct 18 09:15:45 EDT 2009

It was just my impression from the Wikipedia site. Also note that
there is GNUstep:
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNUstep
The screenshot of GNUMail looks very similar to that of Mac OS Mail,
and both derive from NeXTMail. - I'm getting skilled at using the
shift key!

The point would be to just doing one multiplatform GUI.

   Hans