[chuck-users] Korg nonoKontrol as an input device

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:48:35 EDT 2009

Hans, Stefan:

Doh!  You solved the mystery -- I should have noticed.

When I ran the test, I also had an M-Audio Firewire-410 interface
(DA/AD/MIDI) interface plugged in.  Since I never use it for MIDI, it didn't
occur to me that it had grabbed port 0.  If I'd run 'chuck --probe' first, I
would have noticed what was going on.

Moral: chuck --probe is your friend.

Now if I can just convince my buddy to let me borrow his nonoKontrol again.
Seems like a versatile performance controller for $60.

Thanks, all.

- Rob