[chuck-users] chout and cherr confuse me [BUG?]

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 05:23:09 EDT 2009

Hey, Ge!

Oh yes, that is indeed an issue (with ChucK, not mini) - working on it now!

Yes, I thought so, but as the mini has it's own window to print to I thought
it might be relevant to mention that.

As I expressed in my last email, IO.newline() is currently NOT causing
> a flush (as it should).  I've fixed this issue in CVS, and we will release
> it in the next version.  Hopefully we can fix the flush issue as well, and
> things should be better then!

Ah, right, I think I read too quickly. Ok, then we are on the same page;
this ought to fix it.

> Hah - you and I both know this is how we make ChucK suck less!
> (and you've uncovered two bugs already here!)
>
> True, but I did need to go "no, it's wrong" a few times.

> Thanks for the persistence and rock on!

T'a's cool. Onwards to taking LiSa to town with smoothed .sync signals as
that needs to be done by next weekend. And practice. And try not to go
insane :-).