[chuck-users] chout and cherr confuse me [BUG?]

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:41:02 EDT 2009

> Maybe I missed something on the web site, but I could not find a list for
> the fixed bugs that'll probably be included in the next release (including
> your "hot" fixes for std* streams).
>
> Is there a "coming soon" feature list somewhere?

This might be close;
http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK/Bugs/Release

Not everyone uses it but I've been trying to advocate that page for
centralised tracking and documenting of open bugs because otherwise some
will slip through. Whenever there is news on fixes I try to put it on there.

Not as good as we could do but it does list the majority of known issues
which can save trouble.