[chuck-users] Let's pick up the tweet-length gauntlet!

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:13:47 EDT 2009

Mike;

> What are the ground rules?

140 characters max. (the maximum for a twitter post).
I asked on the Livecode list whether the sc people used more rules and will
report when I get a answer. I'd say loading external samples would be out of
the question, on the logic that those can't be "tweeted" either.

 I'd say it also has to compile and run in the latest default ChucK download
without extra flags, which sadly excludes CNoise but also prevents sneaky
trickery like recompiling ChucK with a Amen break in the "special" samples
:-).

Errors/warnings and eventual crashes seem perfectly fine to me.

I don't feel there should be any need to actually send it out over Twitter
if you don't have a account there and/or don't like that. Having some sort
of clear submission process would probably be a good idea, to avoid entries
being overlooked.

These are just my proposals.