[chuck-users] Let's pick up the tweet-length gauntlet!

john saylor js0000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:21:43 EDT 2009

hey

these seeem good

2009/10/27 Kassen <signal.automatique at gmail.com>:
> 140 characters max.

>  I'd say it also has to compile and run in the latest default ChucK download
> without extra flags, which sadly excludes CNoise but also prevents sneaky
> trickery like recompiling ChucK with a Amen break in the "special" samples
> :-).

good- in the interest of avoiding problems, it might be good to put an
explicit version number, or a number that the version has to be
greater than.

> Errors/warnings and eventual crashes seem perfectly fine to me.

the only thing i'd suggest is that the entry is posted to this mailing
list sometime before a certain date [or maybe 'tweeted' to a certain
account] ...

and i don't know about web space or whatever. if you wanted to make
this a join chuck/microsound project [and everyone was on board] we
might be able to host it on the microsound site [which is all set up
already]. i'm not saying this is a particularly good or bad idea, but
just offering it as a possibility.

there will be some work involved with gathering up the entries, and
putting them on the web, but that's later.

again, i think this is a great idea- nice work!!

--