[chuck-users] Let's pick up the tweet-length gauntlet!

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Oct 28 04:43:36 EDT 2009

This sounds totally fun!  In case this hasn't come up yet, here are the
one-line ChucK crazies that kijjaz initiated in 2006, for potential
content and inspiration!

     http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-13512.html

Best,
Ge!