[chuck-users] Question about unit analyzers

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:26:55 EDT 2009

Hi!

I'm new to Chuck, and I'm trying to run some of the examples for unit
analyzers, but I'm getting an error message like "[ifft2.ck]:line(2):
undefined type 'FFT'..." wherever I declare a UA. For example, in
this:

//chuck.cs.princeton.edu/doc/examples/analysis/fft.ck

I'm running version 1.2.0.7 (dracula) under Xandros Linux. It seems to
be installed properly, I can run other sample programs using Ugens,
read/write audio data, etc. It just seems to be the UA's that aren't
working. Any suggestions?

Thanks.