[chuck-users] Compiling Chuck for Debian (was: Question about unit analyzers)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:59:19 EDT 2009

David;

Anyway, thanks for all your help. Maybe I'll have some time on the
> weekend to try downloading the source and compiling it.

I think you should be fine. In case it fails; copy any messages GCC gives
and send them here. There are only a few things that could be missing and
GCC's output will tell us what they are. It does look like Xandros might be
a bit out of date but luckily for you there were just some complaints that
the audio drivers we use are a bit out of date as well :-).