[chuck-users] Writing multi-channel output to a WvOut

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Sat Oct 31 11:53:48 EDT 2009

Hey all, I haven't really even looked at this before recently (never
wanted to record non-realtime, and just used Jack/Logic before), but
now I'm doing stuff that lags badly in real time so I'm running ChucK
in --silent. Anyway, how do you write multi-channel output to a WvOut?
The UGen specs and examples aren't really clear on this, and whenever
I do a dac => WvOut w => blackhole; I get single-channel audio, even
when I have the dac running in stereo. Thanks a lot.

Andrew