[chuck-users] Are array types really classes ?

Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net
Wed Sep 2 19:03:30 EDT 2009

Hi list,

I am currently learning Chuck, so I this may sound like a silly question. The
language specification states that arrays are objects, but I can't find the
proper syntax to declare a class that extends an array type.
Since, as far as I understood, float[] is a reference to an array of floats, I
was not really surprised that Chuck does not accept "class foo extends
float[]", but what would the proper syntax be, if that is possible at all ?

Thanks