[chuck-users] chuck shell...

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Wed Sep 9 14:05:30 EDT 2009

Um, I didn't actually expect it to be quite that easy. I just copied
the 1.2.1.2 CVS v2 source into the miniAudicle directory and
recompiled, then ran the "write.ck" example and it worked. Now, let me
ask, why isn't there a version of the mini with 1.2.1.2 available for
download? Or, at least on the wiki or something. This is great, like
Christmas when something like this works.

Andrew

>>> K.