[chuck-users] Problems compiling and running ChucK on Arch Linux

Atte Andre Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:19:12 EDT 2009

Cody Loyd wrote:
> LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIGURE IT OUT
>
> please :)
> I could definitely use the JACK support

I had to copy my binaries from my ubuntu partition to arch to get it
going. They seem to work well, placed them here, in case you'd like to
try them out:

http://atte.dk/download/chuck-alsa
http://atte.dk/download/chuck-jack

What's worse for me it that I also get segfaults with my miniAudicle
(when adding shreds) compiled under arch, and here the ubuntu-one won't
run :-( I suspect the problem to be the same or at least very similar,
so I'd be most interested in any solution anyone comes up with.

[atte at vestbjerg ~]$ /mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV19wxTopLevelWindowGTK'
has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV8wxColour' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV7wxFrame' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV16wxFontDialogBase'
has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV6wxList' has different
size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV6wxMenu' has different
size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV7wxTimer' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV8wxSlider' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV14wxCommandEvent' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV8wxDialog' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV12wxDialogBase' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV8wxObject' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV8wxBitmap' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV19wxDocMDIParentFrame'
has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV6wxFont' has different
size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV7wxPanel' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV6wxIcon' has different
size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV8wxButton' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV9wxToolBar' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV8wxChoice' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV16wxTopLevelWindow'
has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV9wxControl' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV10wxCheckBox' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV10wxListBase' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV12wxFontDialog' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV10wxMenuBase' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/mnt/ubuntu/usr/bin/miniAudicle-jack: Symbol `_ZTV14wxToggleButton' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking
Segmentation fault

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte