[chuck-users] chuck shell...

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 05:09:57 EDT 2009

I thought I should add a bit of detail here. In order for any of my
compositions to work I have a library of 20 ChucK source files which
need to be loaded. As far as I can tell, the Mini just doesn't have a
good way top do this. What am I missing?

--
GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt