[chuck-users] chuck shell...

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Fri Sep 11 09:25:54 EDT 2009

David,
You could try just making a single file with lots of Machine.add
commands. I mean, it won't run automatically but it's way easier than
typing in 20 individual files.

Don't know about your tablet, and the HID thing isn't especially
well-documented. The Mouse HID clearly won't work because it's build
entirely on deltas, unlike the HID for SC or something.

Just finished digging through the source, and looks like we have
joystick, mouse, wiiremote, keyboard, and tiltsensor.  I wonder how
hard it would be to just make a tablet addition.

Andrew