[chuck-users] "make" not compiling -- Snow Leopard

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Fri Sep 11 10:16:22 EDT 2009

Don't really know who to turn to here, so I'm coming to you. I used to
be able to very easily compile ChucK (plus the mini in a recent post)
but "make" doesn't seem to be working for me now that I've got Snow
Leopard. Would the new OS override or delete some previous compiler?

Related but sort of unrelated question: why won't the xcode project
for ChucK work? I get an error that it's missing its project.pbxproj
file. But if there's a chuck.xcode file, it would seem that someone
somewhere is building ChucK with xcode. Any takers or either of these?
This is sort of an either/or question--if you fix one of my problems
then I'll stop caring about the other one.

Andrew