[chuck-users] chuck shell...

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Fri Sep 11 11:06:25 EDT 2009

It seems like changing parameters is possible through the mini rather
than through the shell at all--you could use MAUI elements, at least.

Another thing to try is using static classes and have some smaller .ck
files that take arguments to change the static elements (therefore
changing global frequencies, tempos, etc). That could be easily done
via the shell or via the mini. I'm not sure why using the shell makes
a huge difference, aside from avoiding the mouse.

Did that make any sense? Words are tricky this morning.

Andrew