[chuck-users] ChucK compilation error (still, again?) -- similar to the Ubuntu GCC 4.3 problem

Hans Aberg haberg at math.su.se
Sun Sep 13 18:52:59 EDT 2009

Possibly, if you compile it without flag, it might generate code for
you platform only, which is 64-bit. So you must set them.

I looked back and saw that you wanted to do an Xcode project. If there
is nothing special demanded from the 'make' file, just make a new
project and drop the project files and required frameworks (listed the
gcc -framework option) into it. One can use a 'make' file, too, but I
haven't tried it. If you want to do interactive debugging, this is the
way to go.

   Hans