[chuck-users] Netlabel Releases ChucK Program

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 13 20:25:14 EDT 2009

We got like 200 downloads on the Boolean Sequencing album that I
created using an automatic song generator created with ChucK, so we
decided to release the software on the EDP netlabel.  See here for
linkie:

http://doporto.pt.to/

And scroll down to see the blurb about the software.  In just a few
days there have been 12 downloads (not much I know), so there might be
close to 12 new ChucK users running the code.  This is a great way to
spread the word of ChucK, if you feel like evangelizing.  I can hook
you up with ocp, who runs the EDP netlabel, if you have similar work to
distribute.

Les