[chuck-users] Static data problem (arrays, floats)

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Tue Sep 15 10:22:45 EDT 2009

> Well, now you had to wait for a answer for me to get round to "morning
> coffee", that's one side.

Yes, but on the plus side, I got to sleep, which I somehow can only do
when I hit an intractable problem.

The object thing makes much more sense now. I tell all my friends to
join the chuck list, and I think they did but I've never seen one ask
a question. I think they were angry about overloading the => operator
or something. Who knows why. Anyway, I'll ask something again around 1
a.m. tonight probably, so get ready.  Thanks again,

Andrew