[chuck-users] strange mini behaviour/ubuntu

Atte Andre Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:16:47 EDT 2009

Hi

One of my students want to run miniAudicle under ubuntu 9.04. I helped
him compile it, but for some reason it behaves quite strange. When the
VM is started it shows run time of some large number (36276252.3645 or
something) and when the first shred with sound-generating a ugen
connected to dac is added the mini segfaults.

I never saw this behaviour before, any idea what's up?

NB: Sorry for the rather imprecise error report, I only saw his machine
once, about a week ago...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte