[chuck-users] hid questions

Atte Andre Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 08:21:03 EDT 2009

Hi

I'm working a bit with HID at the moment. The goal is to get input from
the buildin touchpad and keyboard into miniAudicle under linux.

Problems (testing with mouse.ck and kb.ck from examples/hid):

1) I can't get the touchpads input into neither chuck or miniAudicle. An
external usb mouse seems to work fine both in chuck and miniAudicle,
though. I'd rather have the touch pad going for this purpose, though.

2) I can't get the keyboard into miniAudicle. It works fine in chuck,
though.

Any ideas are more than welcome!

Nb: I'm on two laptops a toshiba (arch linux) and an eee (ubuntu 9.04) ,
although I'm still not able to run the mini under arch...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte