[chuck-users] Ge on Nightline

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 11:40:57 EDT 2010

On 1 April 2010 20:38, William Nye_COMCAST <nye22 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I just can't resist pointing out that I saw Ge last night in TWO different
> clips in an ABC Nightline piece on the Apple iPad.  World renowned!
> In the second clip, an iPad had what looked like a circular piano
> keyboard.  -Bill

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2010/03/31/ipad-apps-for-music-making-whats-coming-the-bigger-picture/#more-10171

<http://createdigitalmusic.com/2010/03/31/ipad-apps-for-music-making-whats-coming-the-bigger-picture/#more-10171>I
think the fragment you are referring to is there (amongst quite a few
others). It's a shame the fragment of the interview with Ge are drawn out of
their context. I'd like to hear his perspectives on this.

One of the more insightful things about the iPad that I heard was that the
dividing line between people who are very passionate about it and the people
who are highly sceptical seems to be the line between people enthusiastic
about creating things or consuming them. Ge is clearly at the fore-front of
the "creative" side, yet doing very well in this consumer market so I'd like
to hear his perspectives on this.