[chuck-users] Ge on Nightline

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:38:38 EDT 2010

This just came in on my Twitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r76MLCmAHOg

and this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5yKw2cYDWg

(you too can follow Ge, just check here http://twitter.com/gewang )

Compare; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt4MWk_B2cY
I also wanted to link to a clip of the piano in Tim Burton's "CorpseBride"
that deforms during a duet, but there doesn't seem to be a clip of that
exact scene online; just watch the whole thing, it's neither as morbid nor
as sappy as the name would imply, I swear.

Anyway; cool stuff. We urgently need GLucK so we can act like the proverbial
"great artists" towards Beatmania some more (this is not to imply Activision
are great artists). I can't stress enough how much we need scrolling ChucK
arrows + a dancing Audicle "dude" styled like Dance Dance Revolution set to
Perry's "Hack ChucK".

Don't force me to do this in Fluxus; it wouldn't be the same.

;-)

Yours,
kas.